“I met you at a market near Sydney while I was visiting Australia for my cousin’s wedding. You were charming, and I loved your pieces, they were professionally made, modern, and had flair. I bought a ring for my mother, which she loved.”
“Thank you so much for the amazing work you did on the diamond pendant. It’s so beautiful and feels fantastic to wear – I love it! I wore it for my sister’s wedding a few weeks ago, which was the perfect first outing for it.”
Adina was a pleasure to work with and made the process very easy. Her attention to detail and craftsmanship are unsurpassed.
Thank you for my beautiful engagement ring – I adore it!
Adina was amazing to deal with and advised us how to get what we wanted whilst maintaining an extremely high level of crasftmanship. She has created for us a timeless and elegant engagement ring and wedding band that fit together to form a union representing the union that we are creating between us. I cannot recommend Adina more highly!!
Just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you soooooo much for the great job you did in creating our engagement ring. It is so amazing in its final incarnation. So beautifully considered. Love the polished inside and the setting itself it exquisite. People are amazed at how beautiful it is when they see it. And I can’t stop looking at it!
Beautifully crafted pieces. If you are looking for a gift for someone special they will feel special wearing Adina’s jewellery – people always want to know where it came from!
Book an Appointment with Our Jewellers in Sydney to Discuss Your Bespoke Design
Our creative jewellers in Sydney explore diverse, thoughtfully sourced precious materials and shapes to finely craft understated, contemporary jewellery while keeping long-established classic values and artisanship in mind. View our beautiful, perfectly fashioned, handmade pieces.
Are you looking for rings, necklaces, and earrings with exquisite shapes, sleek lines, and high polish? If so, you may want to know the difference between imitation, ‛semi-fine’, and fine jewellery.
- Artificial adornments generally consist of simulated stones and aluminium, copper, and brass that crack, tarnish and bend easily. Bijouterie often contains base metal alloys, leather, textiles, alloys plated with silver or gold, Swarovski crystals, cubic zirconia, and plastic. Such ornaments have a limited shelf life and are difficult to fix when they break.
- The ‛semi-fine’ category entails decorations that are nickel-filled or made of gold vermeil, base metals, affordable genuine gemstones such as low quality opals and garnets, or heat- and chemically lab-treated stones. Such processes change the colour or make them look clearer.
- Our Sydney jewellers make fine jewellery from of precious metals such as sterling silver, solid gold, and platinum. Our pieces incorporate precious gems such as sapphires, pearls and diamonds. They should last a lifetime with proper storage and care – standing the test of time. They are a worthwhile investment because of their longevity and value.
Our designer jewellery in Sydney is flawless inside and out. You will not find pits, cracks, or sharp edges on our pieces as we pay the utmost attention to detail.
Adina is a member of the Gold and Silversmiths Guild of Australia, the single professional organisation in the country that has devised a comprehensive, traditional system to mark precious metal items.
- The Guild permanently records guild members’ names and marks and can log manufacturing dates. The Guild authenticates the work as made in Australia, and members abide by fixed standards. The Guild Mark is a symbol of excellence.
- Discuss that singular, symbolic, bespoke piece with our jewellery designer in Sydney. We do not restrict you to the top-quality ready-to-wear jewellery you see in our store or online. Collaborate with us to create a distinctive memento – that will become an heirloom – for yourself or a loved one. We can customise most of our creations for you, or you may wish us to design an original, one-of-a-kind piece. We will ensure that it is beautiful, comfortable, and practical.
- We offer exceptional, personalised customer service, a welcoming atmosphere and aim to invent and construct the handcrafted treasure you dream of to reflect your style.
- We will happily remodel jewellery you no longer enjoy. Your taste may have changed over time, but you can refashion and modernise that ring or pendant to love wearing it again. We also clean and polish your pieces to return them to their prior splendour.
We offer Q Report, known worldwide as the most professional and comprehensive insurance service provider against damage, theft, or loss. Protect your timeless jewellery from the moment you leave the store.
Adina Jozsef received the Advanced Diploma in Jewellery and object Design from the Enmore Design Centre and has a Jewellery Trade Certificate. She has worked in the industry for over 20 years and possesses excellent experience and skill.
- Our Sydney jeweller devises engagement and wedding rings for couples of all kinds. The two of you can visit us together, discuss your wants and needs, and have us create your vision.
- As you will wear these rings all the time in the years to come, remember to bring them in for an occasional check-up. We re-claw and re-tip settings, polish your gemstones, source and replace diamonds or gems, and undertake various repairs.
- We offer a rhodium plating service, applying a thin coating onto the metal- which we can re-apply in time – and do detailed assessments of faulty or brittle gold. You may leave the piece with us to establish if it can be repaired and for a final price evaluation.
We are knowledgeable about design, wedding and engagement rings, gemstones and understand the precious metals we shape.
You will know why when you take a look at our jewellery for men and women. View the Marquis, Grace, Origami, and Pebble collections our jewellery designers in Sydney have created.
- The unique yet comfortable Marquis rings contain black or ivory white freshwater pearls set in 9 or 18 carat rose gold, yellow gold or sterling silver.
- The Grace collection includes rings, necklaces, and earrings made of rose and yellow gold, with or without green, red, and blue sapphires, pearls, and diamonds.
- The Origami range of cocktail rings consist of sterling silver, yellow or rose gold lotus petals surrounding a polished, onion-shaped onyx cabochon placed upon a small origami valley fold. You may want to pair the ring with matching onyx or lemon quartz earrings.
- Fall in love with our Pebble rings, available in radiant yellow or rose quartz with a claw setting in 9 carat yellow or rose gold – or an amethyst set in 9 carat white gold. The gemstones are triangularly shaped, smooth, with a facetted bottom and polished top. The range includes ear studs, pendants, and a variety of contemporary, minimalistic rings with white or black diamonds or pearls.
We will send you an email confirmation within a few minutes of receiving your order, which you cannot cancel or change once you have placed it. Please view our terms and conditions. Would you like us to send you a free ring sizer to uncomplicate your ring order?